Two-day training sessions
A two-day DEI training course will start again in October. The training sessions will take place on Friday 14 October and Friday 21 October from 1 pm – 5 pm. They cover the basic principles of DEI and focus on awareness of behaviours and structures that can unconsciously lead to the exclusion of others.
The sessions are offered in English.
DEI Student Ambassadors Year Programme
After these training sessions, you can decide whether you want to continue with the DEI Student Ambassadors Year Programme. In this programme, you are trained to become a DEI ambassador across seven in-depth sessions during which you get to work with DEI in concrete terms. We offer a year-long programme during which you will gain knowledge, experience and inspiration, and have room to explore DEI at your own initiative. We ask you to actively contribute and get involved in this. The programme runs as follows:
- Day 1 of course: basic principles of DEI
- Day 2 of course: basic principles of DEI
- Online session 1: inclusive projects
- Online session 2: inclusive communication
- Online session 3: inclusive thinking and choices
- Online session 4: inclusive leadership
- Online session 5: case-based learning
- Online session 6: case-based learning
- Online session 7: inclusive sustainability