Student die voor een raam studeert

Financial support in case of study delay

If your studies are delayed because of extraordinary circumstances, you may be eligible for financial support from the Regulation Profiling Fund. You are eligible for financial support if your studies are delayed due to extraordinary circumstances such as illness, a disability, having to take on the role of informal carer or due to circumstances beyond one’s control. Report your study delay to your student advisor as soon as possible and within 3 months. You should also inform your study advisor of your study delay if you expect to fall behind with your studies in the near future. Your study advisor can be found through your faculty’s Student Information Point.

Radboud University offers more support to students who need it.

Read more about student support