Found a job

Once you have found a job, the deparmtent will send us a 'placement request'. After we have received a placement request for you, you will receive an e-mail with a link to register in our system.

Terms of employment 

Before you can start your job, we need to draw up a contract. Therefore you need to be registered.

When Campus Detachering receives a request from a department of the Radboud University to hire you, you will receive an e-mail with forms which you are required to fill in followed by an invitation to come by our office. You will need:

  • A valid passport
  • A Dutch bank account (or your foreign bank account and BIC/SWIFT code and address of the bank)
  • A Citizen Service Number (BSN number): You will need to make an appointment at City Hall to be issued with your Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer, BSN). This BSN is your personal tax identification number. It is required when you start working in order to register your taxes and social security contributions with the Dutch government
  • A tax form: Campus Detachering is obliged to withheld tax and social insurance premiums on your salary. You are therefore required to fill in a tax form (pdf, 95 kB). For more information on income tax, you can check directly with the Dutch Tax Office.

After signing the contract you will also need:


Most of the time, Campus Detachering arranges a contract for the duration of the study (based on the expected graduation date of the student). Every student receives a 0-hour contract, which means you can be called upon when there is work for you but you are not obligated to work for a minimum amount of hours.


Once you have a contract with Campus Detachering you can work in multiple functions/places within the Radboud University (unless you have a work permit, then you can only take on one job).

Before you start you will receive an e-mail confirmation which states the department within the University where you will be working, your salary and your supervisor. This confirmation is part of your contract.


The salary is determined by the department where you will be working and is based on the CAO that is applicable. If you are under the age of 21, often a different hourly wage will be applied. If this is the case, you will automatically get a salary raise on your birthday until the age of 21.
You will also receive an 8% holiday allowance on top of the gross salary. For purposes of adjustment of the holiday rights, and for recognized public holidays, a percentage of the gross salary shall be paid each month (see terms of employment).



+31 24 365 59 99

Contact department