Certifying your qualification for advanced education

In some situations, you need a certified copy of your diploma or qualification. For example, if you are applying for an advanced programme at a different university. In this case you can have a copy of this qualification made at the Central student administraion. In this case, please make an appointment and bring your original certificate with you. You can then take the certified copy with you when you leave.

to the Central Student Desk


Radboud University offers this service free of charge. Another option is to have your qualification authenticated by a notary or lawyer, but this often involves costs.


For questions, please contact the Central Student Desk.

Contact department