Guidance, advice and complaints

Radboud University helps students and staff who need help to successfully complete their studies or work comfortably. On this page you will find an overview of the support that you can make use of.

  • Financial support

    If you incur a delay in your studies or you are having financial problems, we can offer financial support.

  • Adapted studying

    If you are restricted from taking classes because of your circumstances, Radboud University can adapt your study programme to suit your situation.

  • Studying with a buddy

    If you have a disability that affects your studies, a buddy can provide the necessary support.

  • Studying with extra provisions

    Students who may need provisions in order to study successfully can apply for these provisions.

  • Study delay

    If your studies are delayed because of your circumstances, you may be eligible for financial support.