Central Complaints Office

You can lodge a complaint through the Central Complaints Office, or lodge an objection or appeal against a decision that pertains to you. A complaint typically pertains to something within your faculty or your study programme about which you are dissatisfied. An example of a decision is a ruling that involves an application for an additional resit or the rejection of registration for a study programme.

How do I lodge a complaint?

Use the form at the bottom of the page to lodge your complaint. Before you lodge your complaint, you should check to see whether you can use one of the specific complaint forms. Before you lodge an objection or appeal, try to find out more about the objection procedure or appeal procedure

Complaints Office procedure

  1. Once you have lodged your complaint, you will immediately receive an automatic confirmation email. If you do not receive automatic confirmation, it means that your complaint has not been received by the Complaints Office. In this case, you will need to resubmit your complaint, objection or appeal, or send an email to klachtenloket [at] bjz.ru.nl ().
  2. Your complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate handler within one working day of receipt. In the case of complaints, the handler is a department or faculty director. Objections will be sent to the Executive Board and appeals will be sent to the Examination Appeals Board.
  3. You will eventually receive a decision on your objection or appeal or receive feedback about your complaint from the relevant handler.

Please note: complaint forms may not be submitted anonymously. When it comes to the proper handling of complaints, both sides of the argument will need to be heard.

The regulations that pertain to the Complaints Office complaint procedure can be found in the Central Complaints Office Regulations.

Form Central Complaints Office

* Mandatory field

Select the option that applies to you
Please include the time and location of the incident. If your complaint pertains to another person, please provide the name and/or job title of the person to which the complaint pertains (if known).
One file only.
10 MB limit.
One file only.
10 MB limit.
One file only.
10 MB limit.
Radboud University respects your privacy and will ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. The personal data that you share with us for the purpose of your complaint, objection or appeal will only be used within this context and will only be shared with the persons who are involved in the processing of your complaint, objection or appeal.
I consent to the processing of my personal data