If you are still unsure about what you want to do after your studies and/or want to know how to work on your career already, you are able to receive free advice from a Career Officer from your faculty.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible for support from a Career Officer if you are a student at Radboud University or if you have deregistered from Radboud University no longer than six months ago. Career Officers can help you if you, for example:
- Want to further explore your own qualities, interests and motivations in relation to the job market;
- Want to know more about internships, jobs or organisations that suit you;
- Want to develop skills related to job applications, such as writing your resume or practicing for a job interview.
What does guidance from a Career Officer entail?
The Career Officers from Radboud University can offer:
- Individual consultancy: brainstorm about your future career with a Career Officer from your faculty that is specialized in the field related to your study programme;
- Workshops; learn about a specific topic around career orientation and job application
- Career Days; discover who you are, what you want and what you can do and how this can help finding a suitable job in one day;
- The Brightspace Toolbox Career Orientation: prepare for your next step with online videos, tests and handouts;
- Career Central: career platform where you can find job openings and talk to alumni about their career.
Also check out the services provided by Radboud Career Service