If you are having trouble with your studies, our study trainers can provide the necessary guidance, free of charge.
Who is eligible?
Study trainers can provide assistance to anyone who:
- Is suffering from procrastination;
- Is unable to structure their study habits;
- Is unable to find a balance between studying and leisure time;
- Is experiencing emotional problems because of the way in which they study;
- Wants to learn how to process information effectively and efficiently;
- Wants to learn how to deal with stress;
- Is suffering from fear of failure;
- Lacks motivation or discipline or finds it difficult to concentrate;
- Has failed to make progress with their thesis;
- Continues to fail for a specific course.
Radboud University’s study trainers offer:
- Consultations in small groups
- Courses, training programmes and workshops
- Self-help programmes in Brightspace
You can also take one of the online training courses at Gezondeboel. For this purpose, you will need to create an account with your Radboud email address. Visit Gezondeboel.nl.