Emergency Fund

The emergency fund helps students who are enrolled at the Radboud University, and find themselves in a financial emergency situation, by means of an interest-free loan. This is on an incidental basis, meaning that the emergency fund does not provide help with permanent problems concerning financing your study programme. For example, for unforeseen high dental costs.

Put in a request

Students who want to make use of the Emergency Fund can put in a request by making an appointment with one of our student counsellors. You can also contact the Central Student Desk (024 3612345). They can ask a student counsellor to contact you directly.

Student counsellors