If you have a disability and you are studying at Radboud University, we can offer the necessary support.
Who is eligible?
Anyone who has a disability is eligible for support. Examples may include:
- An illness or chronic condition;
- Depression or other mental health issues;
- An autism spectrum disorder.
Radboud University can offer students with a disability:
- Additional provisions during examinations, such as extra time;
- Housing assistance for disabled students;
- Financial compensation for study delay;
- The option of adapted studying;
- The option of studying with a buddy;
- Career coaching.