If you are restricted from taking classes because of your circumstances, Radboud University can adapt your study programme to suit your situation.
Who is eligible?
Anyone who finds themselves in one of the following situations is eligible for the adapted studying project, i.e., anyone who:
- Is combining studying with being a top athlete or is a top-level talent in arts and culture;
- Has a disability or chronic illness;
- Needs to carry out personal care tasks in their specific role as a parent or caregiver;
- Holds a position on a board or a participational body;
- Is an entrepreneur;
- Is enrolled in two study programmes at the same time.
Radboud University will consider each person’s individual situation in order to see which part of their study programme needs to be adapted, and which changes will be most appropriate, most feasible and realistic. Ways in which a study programme may be adapted for a student include:
- Priority when signing up for seminars;
- Access to web lectures;
- Less strict deadlines;
- (Partial) exemption of obligatory attendance.