Combining studying with parenthood

If you are pregnant or a student parent and are studying at Radboud University, we can offer the necessary support.

Available support

Radboud University offers student parents:

Requesting support

If you require support, please make an appointment with the study advisor. Your study advisor can be found through your faculty’s Student Information Point. Your study advisor will subsequently refer you to the student counsellor.


For more information, please contact the Central Student Desk. The Central Student Desk is available on weekdays via centralstudentdesk [at] or (024) 361 23 45. 

Contact department