The student counsellor can help you with questions or problems relating to rules and regulations, financial support, or personal circumstances.
When should you consult the student counsellor?
You should make an appointment with the student counsellor if you, for example:
- Need to make adjustments to your studies because of a disability;
- Are having financial problems;
- Have incurred a delay in your studies;
- Have a question about rules and regulations, such as student finance;
- Wish to take part in adapted studying;
- Are combining your studies with being a top athlete or top talent in arts and culture.