In order to use the Péage printers on campus, you have to log in before you use them. You can log in to the printers in three different ways:
- Log in with your campus card
- Log in with a pin
- Logging in with Username and password
Do not forget to log out of the printer, otherwise someone else will be able to print, copy, or scan your remaining print jobs from your account using your balance. After two minutes, you will be logged out automatically.
Log in with your campus card
- Hold your campus card in front of the machine.
- Sign in with your U, E, S, or F number and RU password. The next time, you will be able to log in to the printer by simply holding your card in front of the reader.
Logging in with a PIN
In order to log into a printer with a PIN, you must generate a PIN code in the portal at peage.ru.nl.
- Go to peage.ru.nl and select ‘Dashboard’. Log in using your Radboud number and password.
- Click “Generate PIN” twice and click “Yes” to accord your pin.
- The new PIN code will appear on your screen, it will also be sent to you Radboud email.
- On the home screen of a printer, press “PIN”. Next, press ‘Sign in’.
- Enter your PIN and press “OK”.
Logging in with your Radboud account
- On the home screen of a printer, press “Username” (Gebruikersnaam). Next, press “Sign in” (Aanmelden).
- Enter your Radboud number and Radboud password and click “OK”.