An accredited student organisation is an organisation that has been acknowledged by Radboud University. Accredited student organisations may:
- Be granted funding;
- Be granted financial support;
- Make use of rooms for events, and office and storage space;
- Attend free training courses and events.
Student organisations may be accredited if they focus on themes that are important to Radboud University, such as wellbeing, sustainability, entrepreneurship, diversity and inclusion. In addition to this, the following conditions apply:
- The organisation must be a foundation or association;
- The organisation must focus on a community within the faculty, or university, or focus on the student community as a whole;
- At least 75% of the organisation’s members must be Radboud University students or students from HAN University of Applied Sciences (HAN) and at least 50% of these members must be Radboud University students;
- The organisation must have at least 20 members;
- The organisation must sign the Code of Conduct and comply with its rules;
- The organisation must be able to demonstrate the need for the student organisation;
- The organisation must not be dependent on financial support from Student Affairs.
Find out more about the criteria in Article 2 of the Student Organisation Accreditation Regulations below this page.
If your student organisation satisfies these conditions, you may apply for accreditation. For this purpose, fill out the form requesting accreditation below. Also upload the following documents:
- The organisation’s articles of association;
- The annual accounts and balance sheet for the previous financial year;
- A scan of the signed Code of Conduct.
Accreditation requests should be submitted before the following deadlines:
- 9 October 2022
- 6 November 2022
- 11 December 2022
- 8 January 2023
- 12 February 2023
- 12 March 2023
- 9 April 2023
- 7 May 2023
- 11 June 2023
Renewing your accreditation
Accreditation is valid for three years, until 31 August 2025 at the latest. Your student organisation will receive an invitation by email to renew the accreditation.