Taking a subsidiary course or minor

During your programme, you usually have free space in which you can take subsidiary courses or minor programmes at another study programme. Are these courses at Radboud University? Then register via Osiris. However, certain conditions may apply to be allowed to participate in a certain course. For more information, check with the relevant study programme.

Doing a subsidiary course or minor at another institution

If you want to take subsidiary courses at other universities or universities of applied sciences, please inquire about the enrolment procedure at the institution in question. For this, you will usually need proof of having paid tuition fees (the so called "bewijs betaling collegeld", BBC in short). You can apply for the BBC using the form below.