You can use your student card when you want to:
- Reserve a study workplace;
- Make use of the campus printers for printing, copying and scanning documents;
- Make use of the facilities at the Radboud Sports Centre. You will need to take out a Sports Centre membership for this purpose;
- Borrow reading materials from the university’s libraries;
- Make use of the parking spaces at Radboud University. You will need to have a parking season ticket in order to use the university parking spaces.
Student card benefits
Your student card also offers you benefits beyond Radboud University. Your card can be used to obtain discounts at a large number of restaurants, night spots, shops and museums. These discounts are not limited to Nijmegen, but are also available in many other cities in the Netherlands. You can even take advantage of these student discounts when you are abroad. Click here to find out where these discounts are available.