Are you a highly motivated professional who wants to work closely with the Nijmegen School of Management's (NSM) management team? If so, you have a part to play! As an Accreditation Officer, you will lead your team to manage the school's accreditation and quality assurance projects.
In this role you will lead the administration and support for maintenance of existing accreditations and the acquisition of new accreditations. Together with the Director of Education, the Director of Research and the Director of Internationalization you will feed into the high-level decision making bodies responsible for the institutional accreditations strategy and quality assurance. You will ensure the development and implementation of effective working practices in positioning accreditation as a strategic development for NSM.
You play a major role in implementing the strategy across the School. With your team you will manage the School's accreditation and quality assurance projects. You will lead the various complex accreditation processes within the School for NVAO, AACSB and EQUIS, as well as for extension of accreditations.
You have the overall responsibility for related activities, including scheduling, overseeing the compilation of accreditation reports, preparing for accreditation visits, and addressing resulting recommendations. You will liaise with individual contributors from across NSM and the University to ensure they meet the required milestones and deadlines. You and your team will provide professional and effective support service to relevant academic staff in relation to accreditations within NSM. You will cascade knowledge of accreditation standards within the School and liaise with peer institutions, both at national and international level, and represent the School and University, as required.
You will manage and organize effective support for the School's accreditation committees/working groups, ensuring good governance and decision-making structures are in place.
Accreditation Officer (Senior)
- 1.0 FTE
- Gross monthly salary
- € 4,814 - € 6,181
- Required background
- Research University Degree
- Organizational unit
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Application deadline
- You have a degree at university level.
- You have experience at senior level in project management and quality assurance for higher education.
- You have experience at senior level in data management and analysis.
- You have experience managing and coaching your team and finishing projects.
- You have experience at senior level of creating and maintaining positive relationships.
- You have excellent report writing and oral communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You have excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- You have knowledge of standards in business education and the AACSB and/or EQUIS accreditation schemes.
- You have a positive attitude, are result-oriented and have the ability to work under pressure with competing demands.
We areNijmegen School of Management enables students, institutions and companies, societal actors and governments to play their part in a transformation towards sustainable societies. In doing so, the faculty is committed to the mission of Radboud University as contributing to a healthy, free world with equal opportunities for all.
In the context of our mission 'Responsible governance for sustainable societies', we address scientific and societal challenges from a good governance perspective. Our work focuses on the topics Beyond economy, Climate, Inclusivity, Safety, and Democracy. By building, questioning and extending the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDG's), we acknowledge their interrelatedness and focus on a number of grand challenges within society. On topics such as inequality, gender, decent work and poverty, we contribute to innovation and sustainable growth.
At Nijmegen School of Management, academic research and teaching are carried out in challenging educational programmes. These programmes are offered in the areas of Business Administration, Economics and Business Economics, Geography, Planning and Environment, Political Science and Public Administration. Academic research takes place within the Institute for Management Research (IMR). Research is carried out within the above mentioned domains and in interdisciplinary research groups: the Hot Spots. Around 5,000 students study at the Nijmegen School of Management, and the faculty has around 450 FTE staff.
We want to get the best out of science, others and ourselves. Why? Because this is what the world around us desperately needs. Leading research and education make an indispensable contribution to a healthy, free world with equal opportunities for all. This is what unites the more than 24,000 students and 5,600 employees at Radboud University. And this requires even more talent, collaboration and lifelong learning. You have a part to play!
- It concerns an employment for 1.0 FTE.
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of € 4,814 and a maximum of € 6,181 based on a 38-hour working week, depending on previous education and number of years of relevant work experience (salary scale 12).
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- It concerns a temporary appointment for one year, with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- You will be able to use our Dual Career and Family Care Services. Our Dual Career and Family Care Officer can assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Nijmegen.
- Working for us means getting extra days off. In case of full-time employment, you can choose between 30 or 41 days of annual leave instead of the legally allotted 20.
Additional employment conditionsWork and science require good employment practices. This is reflected in Radboud University's primary and secondary employment conditions. You can make arrangements for the best possible work-life balance with flexible working hours, various leave arrangements and working from home. You are also able to compose part of your employment conditions yourself, for example, exchange income for extra leave days and receive a reimbursement for your sports subscription. And of course, we offer a good pension plan. You are given plenty of room and responsibility to develop your talents and realise your ambitions. Therefore, we provide various training and development schemes.
Would you like more information?For questions about the position, please contact Liesbeth Gulpers, Director of Education, at liesbeth.gulpers [at] ru.nl or +316 311 32 703.
Practical information and applyingYou can apply until 12 February 2023, exclusively using the button below. Kindly address your application to Liesbeth Gulpers. Please fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV.
We can imagine you're curious about our application procedure. It offers a rough outline of what you can expect during the application process, how we handle your personal data and how we deal with internal and external candidates.
Apply now Application deadline
We would like to recruit our new colleague ourselves. Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.