DEI Staff Ambassadors
In this programme we will increase the awareness of the participants concerning their own behaviour and the structures that unconsciously lead to the exclusion of others, we practice with practical tools to break those structures and learn about inclusive leadership and inclusive communication. Participants learn to recognise DEI issues and are able to use the session as a platform to bring in challenges that they are facing and discuss them with the other participants. Participants develop their competences to work on DEI in an inspiring and cooperative way and are able to provide management with input from their perspective. Participants will learn to use tools to implement DEI in their teams and/or organisation.
The programme consist of a 2-day training (2x 4 hours) and 5 online sessions of 2 hours. The trainer is Osiris Hoepel.
- Training part 1 (live): D&I basic principles
- Training part 2 (live): D&I basic principles
- Online session 1: Inclusive project-management
- Online session 2: Unconscious biases
- Online session 3: Inclusive communication
- Online session 4: Inclusive Leadership
- Online session 5: Making inclusion sustainable
- Live training part 1: 1 February 13.00 – 17.00
- Live training part 2: 8 February 13.00 – 17.00
- Online session 1: 1 March 14.00 – 16.00
- Online session 2: 8 March 14.00 – 16.00
- Online session 3: 29 March 14.00 – 16.00
- Online session 4: 5 April 14.00 – 16.00
- Online session 5: 19 April 14.00 – 16.00
In this programme, we will focus more on the practice than the theory. We will focus on what YOU can do to create a more inclusive working environment.
- Participants say that their view on DEI has changed from very serious and difficult to inspiring, fun and useful.
- The organisation has a group of ambassadors,
- who could serve as an advisory board,
- who can provide insightful input for DEI projects and events, and
- who will inspire other people to work on DEI as well.
You can register for the event that consists of several meetings via gROW.
Choose "automagische login".