Radboud University presents various awards and recognitions to students and staff. Following, is an overview of the prizes and awards.
- Radboud Education Awards are presented annually to experienced lecturers or groups of lecturers and to junior lecturers.
Go to the overview of the University Education Awards.
- The Internationalisation Award is awarded each year during the Opening of the Academic Year to individuals who have made a special effort in the international profiling of Radboud University.
Go to the overview of the University Internationalisation Awards.
- The Radboud University Medal in silver is occasionally awarded for special merit.
Go to the overview of the Radboud University Medal in silver Awards.
- Radboud University Medal in bronze is awarded annually for employees who have earned themselves special merit.
Go to the overview of the Radboud University Medal in bronze Awards.
- The Student Award is awarded annually.
Go to the overview of the Radboud Student Awards.
- University Study Awards are awarded each year to graduates who have written graduation theses of exceptional quality.
Go to the overview of the University Study Awards.
- The Christine Mohrmann Stipendium is awarded annually to female PhD students. The stipend offers them the opportunity to spend a period at a university of their choice, preferably abroad.
Go to the overview of the Christine Mohrmann Stipendia.
- Hermesdorf Prizes are awarded annually to Radboud University scientists who have been featured in the media in a distinctive way as a result of their own research. Go to the overview of the Hermesdorf Prizes.
- The Radboud Science Awards enable researchers to process their scientific breakthroughs into learning and teaching materials for primary school students. Go to the overview of the Radboud Science Awards.