Radboud Education Awards
To emphasise the importance of educational quality, the Executive Board has been awarding the Radboud Education Awards since 1996. Until 2003, the prize was awarded every two years. Since then, it has become an annual prize.
Initially, only lecturer teams were eligible for the prize. However, in 2004, the prize was first time awarded to an individual lecturer. Since 2009, a prize has also been awarded annually to the best young lecturer.
- Rianne van Melik, assistant professor of Urban Geography
- Matthijs Moorkamp, lecturer Organizational Design and Development
- Simon Tans, lecturer International and European law
- Jojanneke Huck, Physiology teacher
- Robbert Rademakers, lecturer in Economic Theory and Economic Policy
- Prof. Joost Hoenderop, Professor of Molecular Kidney Physiology, Faculty of Medical Sciences.
- Coen van Galen, Lecturer of History, Faculty of Arts and Imke Lintsen, Lecturer of Law (the prize for junior lecturers).
- László Munteán (Literary and Cultural Studies and American Studies)
- junior lecturers:Frank Léoné (Artificial Intelligence) en Valérie Tweehuysen (Civil Law)
- Luca Consoli (Philosophy and Science Studies) and Mariska Kleemans(Communication science);
- junior lecturers: Bob Radstaak (Educational Sciences) and Liesbeth Gulpers (Business administration).
- Jan van Hest;
- junior lecturer: Kristof Jacobs
- Manfred te Grotenhuis;
- junior lecturer: Niels Spierings