Radboud Science Awards
The Radboud Science Awards enable researchers to process their scientific breakthroughs into learning and teaching materials for primary school students in cooperation with the Radboud University Science Education Hub.
- Mark Dingemanse, linguist and Associate professor Centre for Language Studies and Tessa van Leeuwen, neurobiologist Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour: Vowels and Colours
- Maroeska Rovers, Machteld van Egmond and Niels van Heerbeek, Radboud university medical center: Necessity of Correcting the Nasal Septum
- Dr Niels Spierings, Associate professor Sociology: Tolerance in the Middle East
- Marcel van Gerven, Professor of Artificial Cognitive Systems: Smart machines
- Carla Rita Palmerino, Professor of History of Philosophy: ‘Just imagine that…: What can a thought experiment teach us?'
- Evan Spruijt, assistant professor Physical Organic Chemistry: Copying living cells
- Hanneke den Ouden, neuroscientist Donders Centre for Cognition: How do we choose the best possible action?
- Jeroen van der Laak and Geert Litjen, researchers at the Department of Pathology of Radboud university medical center:
Smart computers helping doctors.
- Thijs Eijsvogels, exercise physiology researcher of Radboud university medical center: Sports are good for you, or are they?
- Agnes Akkerman, Professor of Labour Relations:
- Alexey Kimel, Professor of Ultrafast Spectroscopy of Correlated Materials: Faster computers thanks to magnets and light
- Anneke Smelik, Professor of visual culture:
How fashion determines our identity
- Jos Koldeweij, Professor of Art History
- Christian Doeller, Principal Investigator at the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
- Teun Bousema, malaria researcher Radboud Institute for Health Sciences
- Asifa Majid, Language, Professor of Communication and Cultural Cognition
- Karin Roelofs, Professor of Experimental Psychopathology
- Bas van de Meerakker, Professor of Experimental Chemical Physics in particular Spectroscopy of Cold Molecules
- Prof. Anneke den Hollander en prof. Carel Hoyng, Professors of
Ophthalmology Radboud university medical center
- Prof. Lotte E. Jensen, Dutch Language and Culture
- Prof. Ivan Toni, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behaviour
- Prof. Hans van Bokhoven, dr. Arjan de Brouwer, heredity researchers
Prof. Nicolo de Groot, dr. Frank Filthaut, researchers of the Higgs particle
- Prof. Christoph Lüthy, Professor of History of Philosophy and Science
- Dr. Leen Spruit, Center for the History of Philosophy and Science
- Prof. dr. Rutger Engels, Behavioural Science Institute
- Prof. dr. Pieter Medendorp, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Centre for Cognition
- Prof. Han Brunner and dr. ir. Joris Velman, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences: hereditary diseases
- Prof. Mihai Netea and prof. dr. Jos van der Meer, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences Infectieziekten
- Prof. Roshan Cools, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
- Prof. Guillen Fernandez, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Centre for Neuroscience
- Prof. Mikhail Katsnelson, Institute for Molecules and Materials
- Prof. Ellen van Wolde, Research Institute for Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies