Radboud University Medal in silver
The Radboud University Medal in silver is occasionally awarded for special merit.
- Ir. R.J. de Wijkerslooth, President of the Executive Board of Radboud University from 2000 until 2012.
- Dr J.W.M. van der Meer, head of the Department of General Internal Medicine, scientific director of the Institute for Infection, Inflammation and Immunity, chairman of the Internationalisation Committee, vice president of the KNAW.
- Prof. Binne Zwanenburg, emeritus professor of Organic Chemistry.
He was the spiritual father of emeritus professor of Organic Chemistry (Faculty of Science, Mathematics and Computer Science). He received the silver medal as the spiritual father of the commercialisation of scientific research via spin-off companies.
- Prof. P. Levelt, former director of the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics. In the late seventies, Levelt was involved in the founding of the Max Planck Institute. From 1980 until 2002, he was the director of this research centre. He was president of the KNAW from 2002 until 2005. Prof. Levelt has honorary doctorates from Maastricht University, the University of Antwerp, the University of Padua and KU Leuven.
- Ir. W.C.M. van Lieshout received the medal at his farewell as president of the Radboud University executive board in 1991