Radboud University

Visa and residence permit

Depending on your nationality and the length of your stay, you may need an entry visa and/or a residence permit to be able to study in the Netherlands. On this website you can find more information about Dutch immigration regulations, the visas and residence permits, and the procedure which applies to your situation. Student Admissions can assist you in the application process, as will be explained at this website. If you have any questions concerning your visa application, please contact the visa team of Student Admissions (visa@io.ru.nl or call +31-24-3612345).

Please click on the links below to read more about visa procedures and other relevant information. Under visa and residence permit you will also find a timeline for the visa and residence permit application.

For more information

please read the IND brochure (pdf, 438 kB)

or contact:

E. visa@io.ru.nl


Make an appointment with the visa team