"You are your own limitation"
Programme: Bachelor's in Artificial Intelligence
Previous education: I've just finished my high school studies at Thang Long high school, Hanoi, Vietnam. During my studies, I majored in Natural Science, which I really enjoy.
Why did I choose Radboud University:
- RU is a highly-ranked leading international research institution
- RU is the best general university in the Netherlands
- RU offers the best academic science programme
- Quality education and guidance
- Greenest campus
- Wide range of activities
- Excellent services
- Perfect location
- The tuition fee is affordable
- International and multilingual environment
What am I looking forward to the most regarding coming to Nijmegen: Besides studying in one of the best study environment and digging myself into my future study programme at RU, I also look forward to visit all the museums, castles and fortes in the Netherlands, especially in Nijmegen. I'm also excited for all the music festivals and events since the Netherlands is the home town to EDM, which is my go-to kind of music. The Four Day Marches in Nijmegen is also what I look forward to the most since it is such a spectacular event. I think there are many more but these are what popped up in my head when I first saw the question.
Fun facts about myself:
- I'm very into photography and I love taking photos, especially of the sunset
- I play classical guitar
- I love decorations and colorful utensils
- My family calls me "Bi" which means a ball in Vietnamese because they wanted me to look a bit chubby when I was born, now I'm overweight. They still call me "Bi" in public now, which I think is pretty cute
- My name is given by my grandfather, which is the name of someone really important to him in his young age
- I love arts and drawing, I've kept all of my paintings since I was 4, even though they looked bad but I think they would make the best wall decorations when I live on my own.
My favorite motto is: "You are your own limitation. If you think it cannot be done, it cannot be done. If you think it can be done, it can be done".