Radboud University

Working as a student (work permit)

As an international student in the Netherlands you might want to take a part-time job to cover some extra costs and experience Dutch society in a different way. You are allowed to work beside your studies, but there are restrictions depending on your nationality.

Please have a look at the Study in Holland website for more details.

Please download the flyer here for more information.

Looking for a job?

Campus Detachering

Radboud University has its own student temp agency called Campus Detachering. Visit their website for job opportunities. Please note that there are not enough jobs for all of our students, but you can sign up for their newsletter to stay informed about current vacancies.

International Students Work

This is a student-run temp agency that helps international students find temporary jobs.

For more tips from students please have a look at their blogs.

Please be aware that finding a part time job is not always easy and therefore may take a while. So make sure you have enough money to support yourself.