Recognition and Rewards
More Recognition and Rewards activities:
- The Recognition and Rewards team intensively contributed to the development of the official Radboud University Recognition and Rewards vision document, by joining and organizing discussion sessions. Information from these discussions was used to develop the vision document.
- Together with Open Science Community Nijmegen, RYA organized a panel discussion about recognition and rewards. The publication of two letters describing conflicting opinions about Recognition and Rewards (in short pro and against) led to the idea of organizing this discussion. The hybrid meeting was organized on Wednesday 20 October 2021. About 100 attendees joined the discussion with the panel, consisting of:
- Prof. dr. Willem Mulder (Radboudumc), co-author of the first letter in ScienceGuide arguing against the new recognition and rewards practices.
- Prof. dr. Arnoud Lagendijk (Radboud University), member of the Radboud University recognition and rewards committee and AOb representative at Radboud University (AOb = trade union for educational staff).
- Dr. Vitória Piai (Donders Institute), successfully obtained both a VENI and VIDI grant, the latter including the much debated ‘narrative CV’ to counter the listing of impact factors.
- Kasper Gossink (NWO), works on implementing recognition & rewards in funding calls (narrative CV, DORA, Plan S).