Evaluation of 1000+ substances, species and sites is hampered by incomplete and incompatible data. Hence human and ecological risk assessment often relies on simple models such as SIMPLEBOX and OMEGA. We have learned that our work is used by a diverse set of stakeholders, in particular
- students, researchers
- policymakers, manager, consultants, regulators
- press, general public
interested in chemical pollution.
Depending on your background, you might visit the
- Introduction: explaining why we need simple models
- Scientific developments: describing what these models can do.
- Societal applications by ourselves: listing where we use the models for
- Societal applications by others: indicating who are using these models.
- Software and literature: listing which tools and sources are available
While we address both SIMPLEBOX and OMEGA, the focus is on the latter.