Internships at partners of the department
When you are interested in an external internship, you could check with the environmental science staff for options at one of our partners.
External internships are co-supervised by staff members of the Department of Environmental Science.
Here, we post specific vacancies for internship projects that we are aware of:
- MSc internships at RIVM:
- Risk assessment of micro- and nanoplastics (pdf, 100 kB)(posted 19 June 2023)
- Probabilistic risk assessment of chemicals (pdf, 90 kB) (posted 30 May 2023)
- How do new developments in pharmaceutical R&D affect pharmaceutical emissions into water systems and their subsequent risks? (pdf, 99 kB) (posted 2 March 2023)
- MSc internship at Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO): Generating Marginal Abatement Cost (MAC) Curves for the AFOLU sector using project level data (pdf, 125 kB) (posted 12 January 2023)
- BSc/MSc internships 'Biodiversity (pdf, 109 kB)' at Royal Haskoning DHV (posted 8 July 2022)
- MSc internship at Stamicarbon B.V. (Sittard): Determining the environmental impact of urea production by Life Cycle Assessment (pdf, 115 kB) (posted 17 February 2022)
- Internships at University of Duisburg-Essen (supervisor UDE: T.T. Yen Le, firstname.lastname@example.org); posted 5 December 2020):
- BSc/MSc project 'Size dependence of biological responses (pdf, 17 kB)'
- BSc/MSc project 'Modelling biological responses induced by changes in environmental variables (pdf, 19 kB)'
- BSc/MSc project 'Modelling changes in environmental parameters induced by multiple stressors (pdf, 19 kB)'
- MSc internship opportunities at NORCE (Norwegian Research Centre): flyer (pdf, 428 kB) and topics (on Plant ecology, Geography and Terrestrial biogeochemistry/soil physics) (pdf, 17 kB) (posted 3 December 2020)
- MSc internship at PBL/ECN/TNO: Energy transition in industry (pdf, 239 kB) (posted 12 March 2020)
- Internship possibilities at Euroconsult Mott MacDonald (pdf, 2,5 MB)
- Internship possibilities at Wageningen Marine Research
- Internships at the Caribbean Netherlands Science Institute (CNSI), St Eustatius, Caribbean
- Internship at Deltares
- Internships at NIOZ (Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research), ppt/folder Estuarine and Delta Systems (EDS) (pdf, 3,9 MB)
- Internships at the Netherlands Institute of Ecology
Last update: 19 June 2023