How to claim expenses in case of outgoing mobility PhD?

Claiming expenses

Expenses can be claimed at your own department/faculty. The faculty subsequently claims 50% of the costs made, including cost overview, and to the maximum indicated in the recommendation letter at the International Office, Radboud University, cluster Ondersteuning t.a.v. Crediteuren, cost center number 691020/6912338.