BSc - MSc internships
The research of the Department of Environmental Science is focusing on three themes:
1. Environmental Assessment and Management (EAM),
2. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment (HERA) and
3. Life Cycle Assessment (LCA).
DES offers a variety of internship possibilities for Bachelor and Master students in all three themes. In general, the duration of an internship is 2 months for Bachelor students and 6 to 9 months for Master students, depending on the Master program.
Here you can find an overview of Bachelor's and Master projects at our department.
Students also have the possibility to do an internship at an external company or university, which will be co-supervised by staff members of our department. Here you can find an overview of different external interships.
More information about the rules and guidelines of internships at our department can be found in the right column.
Please contact Rob Lenders (R.Lenders@science.ru.nl) if you have any question regarding an internship or thesis.
Last update: 2 October 2018
Rules and guidelines for an internship at our department
- To prepare for a traineeship you can download the checklist (pdf, 27 kB) (in Dutch)
- Student guide for a Bachelor traineeship (ministage) (in Dutch) (pdf, 166 kB)
- Download the Rules and guidelines for a Research traineeship (pdf, 131 kB)
- Download the Rules and guidelines for a Job-oriented traineeship (pdf, 26 kB)
- Internship assessment forms can be found on the students intranet or on radboudnet (for lecturers)