I'm a student
- application tips
- to find an internship, traineeshop or job
- information on the think tanks
- information on master internships
- information on Communication & Consultancy
- to do an individual think tank
- a networking conversation with an alumnus
I'm an employer
Brightspace course 'Career Orientation'
- Get started with job market orientation in your own time and at your own pace
- Specially developed for (pre) master students of the Faculty of Arts
- Full of practical tips, tests and exercises
Networking with alumni
As a master's student or recent graduate Career Service Arts can get you in touch with an alumnus, with whom you will have a video conference of about half an hour. Interested? Click below for more information or to register.
Tip: Turn on job alerts!
Looking for an internship or a job? Subscribe to vacancy newsletters! In addition to the extensive job listings on this website and on Career Central, you can subscribe to job alerts within various fields. Some examples:
- Academic vacancies in schools of education, arts and languages
- Working at the European Union
- Vacancies for expats
- Translation vacancies for the bodies of the European Union
- Or turn on a job alert on LinkedIn based on your search terms
The meeting point for students, alumni and employers
We understand that it is difficult to oversee what choices you have after your studies. On the one hand because the field of work is large, on the other because it is difficult to make your skills tangible. The online community platform of Radboud University, Career Central, will help you by:
- Providing insight into the skills of your study
- Clarifying which alumni you can approach with your questions
- Applying for jobs based on your skills
Curious how it works?