Faculty of Arts
Zoek in de site...

Internship during studies

This section is for international students who are registered in a full-time Bachelor`s  or Master`s programme at the Faculty of Arts and exchange students who would like to do an internship in the Netherlands or work in the Netherlands during their studies.

Internship during studies

If you want to do an internship as part of your study programme in the Netherlands, you can do this on the basis of your student visa. This applies to students from all countries (Study in Holland website).

There is a standard internship agreement and employers are obliged to use this standard document. The internship agreement must be signed by you, the company providing the internship and the Dutch education institution where you are enrolled.

  • You need to fill in an application form (Bachelor / Master)
  • A representative of the company, a representative of Career Service Arts, and the student will sign a standard internship agreement (pdf, 1,1 MB) provided by the Dutch government
  • The company does not need to apply for a work permit (TWV tewerkstellingsvergunning) for you so there are no additional formalities with which to comply

If you want more information, about internship pay for example, visit this page.