Communication & Consultancy
Welcome to the information page of the course Communication & Consultancy! You are allowed to take this course if you have been (conditionally) accepted to the Global Communication & Diversity Master’s programme. The period 1 and 2 course is meant for students that entered the GC&D Master’s programme in September. This course consists of an individual internship of 192 hours (i.e. 8 weeks) within an organisational context, combined with communication advise and supported by communication training.
In case you want more information regarding the content of the course before you decide to sign up, you can come to the information meeting that will be held on 7 September from 12.30h - 13.15h in E2.06. The information meeting is organised by Career Service Arts.
Did you already sign up for the course? Then, participating in the information meeting is obligated.
Career Service Arts is organisationally involved in the course. You can expect the following things from us:
- The Career Officer judges the approval of the communication assignment and either accepts or refuses.
- An online appointment with the Career Officer to discuss your options/difficulties. Until announced otherwise, the appointments will take place online through Zoom.
- Career Service takes care of a limited number of available communication assignments which are meant for students that really cannot find an assignment by themselves.
- Career Service takes care of the administrative side of the course (internship agreement, invoicing regarding the employer, providing the factsheet and course manual, assessment sheet)
- Career Service will take care of the evaluations held with the employer both during and at the end of your assignment (the evaluation during your assignment is done over the phone and the end evaluation concerns the assessment sheet).
- Career Service will make sure that the assessment of your employer will be sent to your teacher.
- We are your contact point whenever you encounter certain situations with your employer. You should ask your teacher if it concerns content-related questions regarding your assignment.