Internship at Direktorenhaus at Meisterrat Berlin-Brandenbourg e.V.
Period: 3-12 months, 32 hours per week
Who are we?
Direktorenhaus in Berlin is one of the leading exhibition houses for applied arts in Germany. Since 2010, the museum in the center of the German capital, run by the Meisterrat (German Craft Council), presents selected unique pieces, limited series as well as conceptual design objects. The exhibitions focus on the latest trends in the applied arts.
At the same time, the Direktorenhaus does not only show «aesthetic phenomena»: Equally important is the increased importance of design in politics and society, especially in the field of sustainable future planning.
- Support the Strategy & Investor Relations (Business Development) team in various interdisciplinary projects during your internship
- Assist with various topics in the area of Investor Relations
What we offer
- The opportunity to benefit from our colleagues who have many years of professional experience
- Self-responsibility, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- A motivated, helpful and open-minded team
- A nice workplace in our showroom in a central location
- Ongoing business studies (e.g. management, economics, business informatics etc.)
- You already have some professional experience
- You are familiar with MS-Office
- You preferably already have knowledge in the area of finance
Send an email with your application to:
Pascal Johanssen (email@example.com)