Communication & Consultancy
Do you have a communication problem for your organisation that needs to be researched and would you like to receive practical information for your problem? Then, having a Master’s student from International Business Communication that can look into this problem would be a win-win situation.
The student, at the one hand, learns to conduct research and formulate a practically applicable advice, and they have time to conduct some communicative tasks within your organisation. At the other hand, your problem will be solved in a solid way. You will receive a concrete advice and the student will be able to do some operational communicative tasks for a couple of hours per week. You might even come across a talented student that you would like to hire after the assignment is done.
Besides this, your organisation will contribute to the job experience the student needs, reducing the gap between academic education and real-life practice.
What is in it for you?
- A practically applicable advice report concerning your communication problem
- An increase in the student’s knowledge because you share your knowledge and practical experience with them. The student, in return, offers you knowledge that they acquired during their academic education.
- Professional development of the student due to your supervision and having the student conduct some communicative tasks.
Some of your predecessors
Organisations for which students have already done assignments:
- Radboud UMC – optimizing internal communication
- Friesland Campina – looking at how internal communication can be used to carry out new core values
- Einder Communication – looking at how to better the online profiling
- Municipality Nijmegen – realising behavioural change regarding mobility
- VodafoneZiggo – image research
- Bex Communication = how do we keep new generations engaged and what does this mean for the internal communication and leadership communication
- Canisius Wilhelmina Hospital – optimizing website