Students who cannot be directly admitted to a Master's programme at the Faculty of Arts, may be admitted to a pre-Master's programme. A pre-Master's programme aims to fill the gaps in a student's knowledge, so that there are no discrepancies in their further education. Finishing this programme grants access to the Master's programme.
List of pre-Master's programmes at the Faculty of Arts
By clicking on a pre-Master's programme, you can see a list of Dutch or English-taught Master's programmes that they prepare students for, as well as how to apply for them.
- Arts and Culture Studies (in Dutch and in English)
- Communication and Information Studies (in Dutch and in English)
- European Studies (in Dutch and in German)
- History (in Dutch and in English)
- Literary Studies (only in Dutch)
- North American Studies (in Dutch and in English)
- Linguistics (only in Dutch)