Before departure

Request your Transcript of Records, get hold on a Certificate of Departure and stay in touch with Radboud University.

Certificate of Departure (Statement Form)

This document is to indicate the precise dates that you studied at Radboud University, usually necessary to complete your Erasmus+ grant application. If your home university requires you to hand in such a document, they will inform you about it. You can arrange the necessary signature physically or digitally via International Office Arts (E7.21 / a few days before your departure.

Transcript of Records

Your home university will need official proof of the courses you took at Radboud University, including the grade and the EC you received. This information is provided in the document called Transcript of Records. Around the end of your stay, you will receive an email in which we ask you to check your grades in Osiris. If all your grades are correctly registered, you can request the Transcript of Records. You and your home university will receive a digital copy via email.

Stay connected

Like our Alumni Facebook page to stay connected to Radboud University as one of our many international alumni and register on Radboud Recharge to receive a weekly knowlegde boost.