What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a tool for creating and conducting online surveys. As a Faculty of Arts student, you can use the Faculty of Arts Qualtrics Licence.
Before you get started, please consult the Radboud Qualtrics Guide. This guide contains information on:
- creating and distributing surveys
- informed consent
- collecting personal data
- analyzing results
- data removal
For questions, please contact the Teaching Information Point (email@example.com).
How do I apply for a Qualtrics student account?
Qualtrics student accounts are restricted to Faculty of Arts students and may only be used for research and/or educational purposes. Student accounts are valid for a period of 6 months. It is obligatory to use a Radboud University email address to request a student account.
Please note: Data will be removed after 1 year without prior warning.
To request an account, please take the following steps:
STEP 1 - CREATE ACCOUNT:
- Go to: https://radboudletteren.eu.qualtrics.com
- Click ‘Don't have an account?'
STEP 2 - ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS AND ACCESS CODE
- Fill in your RU student email address. If you have a Radboud University/Microsoft 365 account, use [name]@ru.nl. If you do not have a Radboud University/Microsoft 365 account yet, use [name]@student.ru.nl
- Fill in the access code: LetterenStudent
- Click the Sign me up button
STEP 3 - VERIFY ACCOUNT:
- You will receive an email from Qualtrics with a link to verify your new account. If you don’t receive this email, please check your Junk Email Box.
- Open the Qualtrics email and click on Verify My Email
STEP 4 - COMPLETE ENROLLMENT:
- Fill in a password of your choice
- Fill in your first and last name
- Click the Create Account button
- You are now ready to use Qualtrics
For questions, please contact the Teaching Information Point (firstname.lastname@example.org)