Faculty Student Councils
Faculty Student Council Arts
Welcome to the website of the Faculty Student Council of Arts (FSCA), the student representatives at the faculty. Each year in May, an election is held during which students of the Faculty of Arts can cast their votes to choose six people for the FSCA.
The FSCA-members take part in the Faculty Joint Assembly (FJA), together with thirteen other representatives of staff and faculty members (Representative Council, RC). The FSCA is concerned with the following themes:
- The interest of students in the renewal of education.
- The future of the Faculty of Arts.
- Guarding the quality of education.
- Good networks with the Programme Committees within the faculty.
- IT and other services for students at our faculty.
- Contact with the University Student Council.
- Contact and cooperation with umbrella association LETO. The commissioner of study associations and the student assessor update study associations on current affairs at the faculty during their General Member Assembly
The FSCA also maintains good contact with the student assessor of our faculty to ensure a good connection between student and faculty board. The student assessor is the only student who is present during meetings of the faculty board and is, therefore, able to represent the needs of students well.
Do you have some things you want to let the FSCA know? Do you want to know more about what the FSCA does and their views? Do you want know more about being a member of the FSCA or are you currently debating if you want to be a candidate for the election list for the FSCA next year? Do not hesitate to talk e-mail us. Our e-mail address is email@example.com. We are here to represent you and we do this with full commitment and pleasure.
If you wish to stay up to date about what we do, don’t hesitate to follow us on Instagram @fsrletteren.
Members FSCA 2023-2024
- Fleur van Schaijk
- Mieke van der Meiden
- Li Bosveld
- Lieke Hageman
- Lloyd Hooghwinkel
Student assessor Faculty of Arts
- Liselotte Hendrikse