Registering for a Master's programme
If you're interested in enrolling in a Master's programme after you graduate, visit the Master's website for more information. Be sure to keep the following steps in mind:
- Register in time via Studielink for the Master's programme of your choice.
- Make sure your results are entered into OSIRIS in time.
- Request your diploma via the STIP website as soon as your results have been published.
- Did you complete your premaster programme? Request your premaster certificate, which grants access to the corresponding Master's programme. An admission statement is not required.
- Always follow the relevant application procedure for your Master. Please note: if your combination of Bachelor and Master is mentioned in the list of automated admissions (docx, 23 kB), you will not require an admission statement.
If you have any questions about the Master's programmes, make an appointment with your student advisor or e-mail your question to email@example.com.