Education and Examination Regulations 2021-2022
The rules of a department are recorded in the Education and Examination Regulations (EER). These will serve as a guide to students, lecturers and the department. The Examination Board is responsible for monitoring the implementation of the EER.
Exam regulations of the Faculty of Arts
The exams regulations of the Faculty of Arts at the Radboud University include the rules of the Examination Board that guarantee a good state of affairs and fair grading. These regulations are used in all study programmes of the Faculty of Arts, except those that are done in collaboration with other institutions (i.e. the Master in European Studies, the Research Master in Linguistics, and the programme Language and Communication).
- Arts and Culture Studies (pdf, 1,7 MB)
- Communication and Information Studies (pdf, 1,6 MB)
- English Language and Culture (pdf, 1,6 MB)
- History (pdf, 1,7 MB)
- Arts and Culture Studies (pdf, 1,5 MB)
- Communication and Information Studies (pdf, 1,7 MB)
- History (pdf, 1,6 MB)
- Linguistics (pdf, 1,8 MB)
- North American Studies (pdf, 1,5 MB)