Zoek in de site...

Request a certified letter or document

When you need a certified letter or document (e.g. for your internship, your studies at another university, or a job application), you can request these letters and documents by using the forms below.

You may need a different form, for instance for admission, payment or an elective for your programme. These forms can be found on the general website of Radboud University.

If you have any further questions about letters or documents, please send an e-mail to Student Information Point Arts, stip@let.ru.nl.