Reimbursement of balance

How can I have my KUARIO credits refunded?

At Radboud University, you can have your KUARIO credits refunded in various ways:

  1. At the Post and Print information desk, you can have your remaining Péage balance transferred to your KUARIO account. By using your card for a return transaction, the credits can be transferred back into your bank account.
  2. You can also send your credits to another user through the app and this user can pay you in cash.
  3. In order to request a refund, you can use the “Refund” option in the app. Please note: there are fees associated with this. The funds will be transferred to the bank account that you use to add credit to your KUARIO balance.
  4. If you are leaving Radboud University, you can have your unused Péage balance reimbursed to your bank account. Payment in cash is not possible. To request reimbursement, you must fill out a digital request form. After sending the form, it will take approximately 2 weeks until the amount is transferred to your account.

For more information on reimbursement of the Péage balance, contact Joost van der Walle:, tel: (024) 361 12 58.