KUARIO is the payment app for the printers at Radboud University and is linked to the new printing environment.
How to use KUARIO:
Below are answers to frequently asked questions.
> What is KUARIO?
> How do I use KUARIO?
> Is KUARIO secure?
> What do I do if my mobile phone is lost or stolen?
> How can I have my KUARIO credits refunded?
> How do I close my account?
> Can I transfer funds to another KUARIO user?
> How can I view my transactions and balance?
> Is my money safe?
> I deleted the KUARIO e-mail without activating my account. What do I do?
> I have a KUARIO account with credit connected to my personal e-mail address. How can I use that credit for printing at Radboud?
> Need to activate your membership?
What is KUARIO?
KUARIO is the payment app for the new printers at Radboud University and is linked to the new printing environment.
How do I use KUARIO?
KUARIO is simple, secure, and fast. Download the app, register your account, choose your payment method, and add credit. Automatically adding credit is also possible.
Is KUARIO secure?
Paying with KUARIO is very secure due to the multiple security steps. You pay using your e-mail address, password, and PIN. However, you should never share your login information and PIN with others.
What do I do if my mobile phone is lost or stolen?
In the event that your mobile device is stolen, lost, or damaged, you can download the app on another mobile device. After you login to your personal account, you will regain access to your balance.
How can I have my KUARIO credits refunded?
At Radboud University, you can have your KUARIO credits refunded in various ways:
- At the Post and Print information desk, you can have your remaining Post and Print balance transferred to your KUARIO account. By using your card for a return transaction, the money can be transferred back into your bank account.
- You can also send your credits to another user through the app and this user can pay you in cash.
- In order to request a refund, you can use the “Refund” option in the app.
You will receive your remaining balance minus administrative fees. The administrative fees depend on the amount and will be shown to you before you confirm the refund request.
The funds will be transferred back to the bank account that you use to add credit to your KUARIO balance.
"I have a KUARIO account with credit on my old e-mail adress. How can I transfer this credit to my new e-mail adress?"
- Activate your KUARIO account
- Log in to your old KUARIO account and click on 'Transfer'
- Choose the amount you want to transfer to your new KUARIO account
- Fill in your new @ru.nl-email adress and click on 'Confirm'.
- Your credits are now stored on your new KUARIO account
Have credit left on the old Péage system? You can get this money refunded to your bank account. It is not possible to get a cash refund. You can fill in a digital form, in 2 weeks the credit will be refunded. For more information, contact Joost van der Walle: email@example.com or 024 - 361 12 58.
How do I close my account?
You can delete the app from your mobile device. You are entitled to a refund of the remaining money in your account. For more information, see “How can I have my KUARIO credits refunded?”
Can I transfer funds to another KUARIO user?
You can use the app to transfer credit to another KUARIO member. To do this, you need the e-mail address of the other user’s KUARIO account. In the description, you can indicate what the transaction is for. Next, click on “Send”.
How can I view my transactions and balance?
Visit the main menu of your KUARIO account in the app. Click on "Transactions" and view the credits spent and the credits added. The balance is also displayed in the Péage web portal.
Is my money safe?
KUARIO is an accredited agent of Oonex SA, a payment institution which is licensed by the National Bank of Belgium. KUARIO user funds are secured in a separate bank account of Oonex SA. The assets of users are kept separate from the professional and operational activities of KUARIO. These funds are the property of the users and not of KUARIO BV. The funds are secure and are available for refund at any time.
I deleted the KUARIO e-mail without activating my account. What do I do?
- Download the app
- Click on “Forgot password”.
- The “Send a password reset e-mail” window will pop up. Click on “OK”.
- Enter your @ru.nl e-mail address and click “OK”.
- You will be sent a new password that you can use to log in.
I have a KUARIO account with credit connected to my personal e-mail address. How can I use that credit for printing at Radboud?
- Activate your Radboud – KUARIO account.
- Log in to your personal KUARIO account and click “Transfer”.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer to your other KUARIO account.
- Enter your @ru.nl e-mail address and click “Confirm”.
Your credit has now been transferred to your other KUARIO account.
Need to activate your membership?
When you first log in to KUARIO, you’ll see an envelope with a “1” in the top-right corner. This is a message asking you to confirm your Radboud membership.
- Under “Account”, choose “Memberships”.
- Under “Pending”, click on the relevant option.
- Click “Accept”.