EFMD Global Fairs
- dinsdag 18 oktober 2022 t/m donderdag 20 oktober 2022Plaats in agenda
We are happy to announce that Radboud University will participate in the 2022 EFMD Global Fairs powered by Highered. The Global Fairs is hosted in a virtual environment that allows you to have real-time interaction, including one-to-one live chat and video chat with recruiters from leading companies and organizations.
The 2022 EFMD Global Fairs is open to both students and alumni and will take place over the course of three days, from October 18-20th. The 3-day event will feature multiple sector and geographic-specific fairs, all on a single platform.
Why should you attend?
The event will bring together global and local companies/organizations from multiple sectors looking to hire the right candidates. This is an excellent opportunity to introduce yourself to potential employers, meet with the recruiters and start applying to the available career opportunities.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Visit the virtual booth of the companies/organizations
- Live chat and interview with recruiters
- Attend keynotes held by industry experts
Each day you can join career experts in the live and interactive CV Clinics, where you’ll also get the opportunity to have your CV reviewed and receive valuable feedback.
How to register?
- Log in to our GetHighered platform: https://radboud.gethighered.global. If you do not have an account, sign up and create an account.
- Click on “Virtual Events” on the top menu, and register for the 2022 EFMD Global Fairs Powered by Highered.Fill out your profile to complete the registration.
How to prepare
- ReadHighered’s 7 tips on how to best prepare for the 2022 EFMD Global Fairs by Highered.
- Upload your CV on the GetHighered platform under “My Page”
Follow Highered on social media to get real time update about the event: