Going abroad after graduating

Even after you graduate, there are various possibilities to keep studying or to do research abroad. The Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds offers scholarships for higher-level studies abroad, and the VSBfonds provides scholarships up to €10.000,- for newly graduated students with which you can start a new studies or do research abroad. The Hendrik Mullerfonds is aimed at students with a high GPA (7.5 or higher) and offers grants between €750 and €5000. If you want to get a master's degree or do an internship abroad, you may be eligible for a grant provided by the Fundatie van de Vrijvrouwe van Renswoude. Students who are interested in a post-graduation or promotional trajectory in the United States, may be eligible for a Fulbright grant.

Please note that some of these grants are only applicable to students who have the Dutch (or Surinamese) nationality.