- September 14, 2023, Queer(ing) Radboud
- September 11, 2023, Navigating your PhD as a First Generation Academic
- February 13 & 16, 2023, Workshop Online harassment against academics
- December 13, 2022, Halkes 10 year anniversary
- October 10, 2022, Round-table/discussion meeting on “Navigating academia – experiences, challenges and strategies”
- May 13, 2022, The Nature of Misogyny with Kate Manne
- January 20, 2022, Round table discussion event
- January 26, 2022, & February 3, 2022, Workshop "Start off the new year well" with Marisha Manahova
You can find descriptions of our other past events here.
Are you a women associate professor (UHD) at Radboud University and want to become more active regarding academia and gender-related issues?
Pumping rooms ('kolfruimtes') on campus
Are you in need of a pumping room? Here is a list of pumping rooms on campus.
Are you not receiving emails from the Halkes Network? You are missing out on event invitations and other announcements! Sign up for our mailing list:
New mentoring program at the Radboud University
Within the gROW online learning environment, you find the 'Mentoring Academic Staff' program.
Participants in our meetings:
"To be able to meet other people interested in the same topic, (crucially) at different stages of their careers"
"Meeting other people who face similar problems and can share their experiences"
"The mixed group came up with diverse and interesting advice"
"I would like to have a round table discussion like that one again. There are always new people with new stories I can learn from"