Guidelines for the abstract:
If for any reason the submission fails please submit by e-mail to : HFML-FELIX@ru.nl
- The abstract should be formatted in Word template (docx, 67 kB)
- Title, author(s), affiliation ( University or Institute)
- The abstract may have one figure. Please submit separately
- A maximum length of 190 words including title, author, affiliation and references is allowed if no figure is supplied
- In case the abstract contains a figure, the maximum number of words is 150
- In case of an oral presentation it is possible to use a resolution 16:9
Deadline abstract submission: May 24
Note: Due to the limited number of slots for talks, we will inform you in time if your submission is selected for a talk or will be awarded a poster slot.
A poster submission is always granted.