NSM Honours Group Programme (HP1)
If you would like to go beyond the boundaries of your study programme, within our Faculty, the NSM Honours Group Programme is a good fit for you! In a small group you will tackle an urgent societal theme linked to our mission ‘Responsible Governance for Sustainable Societies’, such as ‘Fixing Democracy’, ‘Finding the missing Sustainable Development Goal’, or ‘Responsible Innovation: practice what you preach’. Students from the different fields of study in our Faculty look beyond the boundaries of their own academic discipline, and find each other in the interdisciplinary focus of the societal theme.
What’s in it for you?
- Broaden your perspective: exchange knowledge and insights with students within our Faculty
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of motivated students who want to get more out of their studies
- Deepen your understanding of societal transformations towards sustainability and how these transformation can be shaped
- Translate your academic findings for the general audience in a creative end product (like a popular science article, podcast, video, infographic etc.)
- Get plenty of opportunities to improve your skills
- Expand your network: get in touch with students and researchers from the Nijmegen School of Management, from other faculties at Radboud University and beyond
- Go on a field trip abroad: explore intercultural viewpoints, discuss urgent societal themes in an international setting and find out what connects us as humans
Facts & figures
Duration 1 year, during B2 or B3
Study load ± 10 hours per week
Admission Students of the Nijmegen School of Management, selection
Study costs None